Bird Song Recordings I'm Looking For A Pink Floyd Song That Didn't Come In It's Original Cd Recordings?

I'm looking for a Pink Floyd song that didn't come in it's original cd recordings? - bird song recordings

In the DVD of Pink Floyd "The Wall" is a song called "emptiness" can also be heard in the original CD. In any case, in the film there is a caricature, the scene takes place after a flower with a black bird's wings fly on the wall and pop-ups and then crashes into the concrete wall (in a church?) Y song plays, I think , the texts "to buy a new guitar? we go to work all night? contract the disease, leave the lights on the trombone, and all thanks to the wall!" I remember that .. Then a hammer strikes a glass window, etc., ends the song. I have this song is the debut album from the wall, but the song is different albums .. followed by the song "Young Lust" is the song played in the movie. I will, if necessary, download the version of the film is not followed by space "Young Lust" album on the wall. Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment