Buffet Clarinet How Much Is This Buffet Crampon Clarinet Worth?

How Much Is This Buffet Crampon Clarinet Worth? - buffet clarinet

I have a Buffet Crampon clarinet in B-flat major, bought two years ago new for about $ 2400th I played regularly for two years, but the clarinet is in great shape and much of the surface brightness is still dark. I do not know what this model, if one can give me a better response to additional information about the instrument is based, and then I will respond quickly.

I need to know how much I should ask them for sale to a person. It is in good shape and is in the original case, etc.

1 comments:

DeRob.♥ said...

Google serial number and see if it is a R13.
If so, then I would say $ 1800.
I have one that is 62 years, and, surprisingly, was interpreted by the principle of the Symphony Orchestra of Kansas City and is just a great value.
List of wind rather decreases rapidly because of the risk of damage, but personally I like the older instruments much better. Age = beautiful, rich tone.

Post a Comment