Girls Rucksacks How Shall I Dress For College In The UK?

How shall I dress for college in the UK? - girls rucksacks

Hello I am 16 years old and will start college next month. Wear long-sleeved shirts tucked into the trousers gray suit with a slim black belt and black leather shoes look okay? I'm like everyone wears jeans, and I thought it would be informal, but very intelligent tired? Obviously, they have top and bottom to avoid the appearance of a geek and I'm tall, so this question might be better? Would it impress the girls? Plus with a backpack the whole time that all would look at more casual look? What do you think?

Tom.

6 comments:

Dee. said...

Unless you go to a private school, which seems quite formal, and also whether you'll probably wear a suit. Do you have an induction? This would have the opportunity to see how people in school who dressed. I had an induction of the university in June and all the children seemed quite casual, jeans and polo shirts for Fred Perry. You can scare the girls were so, it might look a bit like a politician.

CuriousC... said...

That sounds great. Why not choose in advance if you are worried and go see your friends or girls to draw and see if there have been positive comments. Otherwise, go to college and deal with the response and see what everyone with so that you can do something similar for a better grip. It is difficult to know until I come. Good luck, I hope school goes well for you!

Manicbri... said...

Depends on what you study and what college is like. Perhaps sounds a little smarter in my experience. Sixth completely relaxed when I am, though I sometimes in the business suit. All of this is specified, so that really what you want. What ever you use, and how few others!

Heather said...

I am very intelligent, but you are not the same thing every day, I thought, why not only the styles they vary? Then people will realize how much you a unique sense of style and clothes do not have the same way all the time like most people.

John Smith said...

mate just go and see topman jeans and shirts, you do more), I do not think too clever, because no one else will and if she wants to be unique, not really: /

Laura D said...

Nude.


Laura.

Post a Comment