Arabic Sympathy Phrases Need Phrase In Arabic Script To Include In Sympathy Card To Islamic Family...?

Need phrase in Arabic script to include in sympathy card to Islamic family...? - arabic sympathy phrases

My friend's father died. His family is Muslim, I am converted. I have you a condolence card to his mother and I can not attend in person. I would write something nice on the map in Arabic. I know it is a sentence said to mourn, "Inna Li'Illahi" wa inna ilayhi rajuin Does anyone know where I translated in Arabic script? I studied that can be found "Arabs, but I'm afraid, May misspellings and interpret the senses. Moreover, a better term, or perhaps a verse from the Koran that I am on the map?
Thank you.

1 comments:

Indiffer... said...

It is a common verse:
(يا أيتها النفس المطمئنة إرجعي إلى ربك راضية مرضية فادخلي في عبادي وادخلي جنتي)

(It wa inna ilayhi Inna lillah raje'oun) in Arabic script
راجعون إنا لله وإنا إليه

Post a Comment