Masturbating With Bath And Body Lotions Something Came Out Of My...................... I M Confused.?

Something came out of my...................... I m confused.? - masturbating with bath and body lotions

My body was burning and I went to the doctor and the doctor told me to put cream (cream) after a bath.
The next day I took a bath and put lotion all over my body, and I finally put lotion on my penis. I m 15 years old. If I cream on my penis and then I rubbed his penis and then there was something spit out of my penis and white. It looked like a pen. What is it and is normal. This is the first time that I went out and saw for the first time in my life.

I DO NOT sex or masturbation with someone in my life. GOT IT and I'll give u 10 points, but if u reply, and if it works. No word evil, as the U **** and had sex like that.

I just want to know what is and is it normal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment