Psu Tiger Tiger Direct Return Question (read Below)?

Tiger Direct Return Question (read below)? - psu tiger

I bought a case and PSU combo from TigerDirect store in Florida for $ 40. The first one I had bought to be a problem, the food had died. Then I went to the store to change tomorrow. This time, I have no idea what happened, but when I installed the whole thing and tried to turn on the computer has soared. Sparks and almost touched my face.
The incident drew my PSU and now my graphics card does not always work. Everything else is fine.

My questions:
1) Can I be reimbursed for it even if I change plans?

2) Can I have something to do with Tiger Direct has replaced my graphics card?

Finally, it is not my fault that this kind of cheap energy supplies for sale. I never knew what was coming. Thank you guys!

4 comments:

Artifact said...

I would definitely call back to the store, instead of. Let the food and ask your video card. Your chances of the graphics card is better when you have someone to talk in person (and be nice, lol). You never know, even if they receive a new offshore platform. who may be in the back, free rein to be used.

harrynia... said...

I do not think you have taken the trouble to return to the store? Or will you call about your return policy?

tekkiefi... said...

As an entrepreneur, I would be all the stuff back into the shop. First, the exchanges have been working? No?
Do not you pay?
It is best to call the manager and perhaps a good manager gives you back something. You may note that its not what you want, but something is better than nothing. But what do you drive anyway.

Hope this helps.
Tekkiefirst

silverbu... said...

I built several computers with parts from Tiger Direct. If there is a problem with the parties, are usually quite good on the replacement or refund. As for the video card, I'm not sure. You have to talk to them. You can refer to the manufacturer, if the chassis and power supply.

Post a Comment