Canada Store Brand Diapers What Are The Best Brands For Diapers And Wipes In Canada?

What are the best brands for diapers and wipes in Canada? - canada store brand diapers

At this moment I am with Pampers Baby Dry and Pampers Sensitive wipes. Both products are excellent, but also more expensive than other brands. I would like to find something cheaper, but I do not want money trying every product on the market, so I ask you, what were your experiences with other brands? Are there any good generic or store brand diapers and wipes are commercially available in Canada? So far I've only tried the brand Wal-Mart Parents Choice and I found the classes were too small and wipes irritate the skin of my baby. Has anyone tried Zellers brand "is in truth, the buyers of the drug-life brand, Loblaws Teddys Choice, or save any other brand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment