Cervix Position During Ovulation Pictures Do You Know How Long A Woman's Cervix Stays In The High Position After Ovulation?

Do you know how long a woman's cervix stays in the high position after ovulation? - cervix position during ovulation pictures

I'm tracking my ovulation and asked me how long the neck is in the raised position. I am sure that I already ovulate ... Evaluation of Customs and I always have cramping ovulation per month. So if you should change your position.

For those of you not familiar with this ... If you change the positions Col @ different times of the cycle.


PS I can not find this information anywhere.

2 comments:

Jennifer P said...

You should not worry, you should go to mymonthlycycles.com helped me pregnant, do not worry about all outstanding issues

August said...

It is for every woman differently.

Post a Comment